Seth's first visit to the Dentist. His teeth were great, but he threw a fit when we left because they have a big train set in the waiting room. He now is always asking to go back to the dentist!
What a stud!
Sam loves taking baths!
This is why you never feed a child prunes when he is in a jumper (Yes Karin, I finally broke down and bought one)
We love Grandma and Grandpa's house!
Giddy-up horsey!
I don't know what exactly Sam is upset about, but Bo doesn't look too happy either (not that you can really even see Bo).
Nick had a meeting in Heber so we decided to tag along and then we drove over to Midway to look at the leaves.
While setting up the camera for the self portrait, I got all these stickers in my hair and they were a beast to get out!
So cute!
Chillin out at the Gateway fountains
Yes, I know these are terribly attractive, but Seth loves to make funny faces and take self portraits. Isn't he just so cute????
Cedar Breaks
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Michelle... Fun pictures... The boys are just too cute! You look so pretty in the family one with the leaves...your hair is gorgeous....even with the stickers...ha ha
I love all the pictures, especially of the whole family. The boys are super cute and it is nice that Seth likes the dentist. Miss you guys- we'll see you next month.
P.S. Love the color of your hair!! (I wrote that before I saw that Britt commented on your hair too... it is just that good!)
Michelle It's fun reading your blog. So like you, I love getting comments on my blog (It makes me feel like people are actually reading what I am taking the time to write) so how about a deal. I will make comments on your blog if you will make comments on mine. How does that sound. Does it sound like I am begging (cause I am) Well, sure love ya Chalise
4 comments:
Hi Michelle...
Fun pictures... The boys are just too cute! You look so pretty in the family one with the leaves...your hair is gorgeous....even with the stickers...ha ha
Jenn
Michelle, i love the title of your blog. It's awesome and everyone looks great. DARK HAIR IS YOUR THING. It's totally hot.
Also, sam is a ton bigger than last time i saw him. we will definately hang in december.
Good talking to you today!
I love all the pictures, especially of the whole family. The boys are super cute and it is nice that Seth likes the dentist. Miss you guys- we'll see you next month.
P.S. Love the color of your hair!! (I wrote that before I saw that Britt commented on your hair too... it is just that good!)
Michelle
It's fun reading your blog. So like you, I love getting comments on my blog (It makes me feel like people are actually reading what I am taking the time to write) so how about a deal. I will make comments on your blog if you will make comments on mine. How does that sound. Does it sound like I am begging (cause I am)
Well, sure love ya
Chalise
Post a Comment