1. What is his name? Nicholas Abraham
2. How long have you been married? 12 years (13 in April)
3. How long did you date? 6 months
4. Who eats more sweets? No question about it...Me. Nick is not a big sugar fan. He does like ice cream, but that is about all he really likes.
5. Who said I love you first? He did and it took a week before I could say it back. The first time is so hard!
6. Who is taller? Nick
7. Who can sing better? Definitely Nick
8. Who is smarter? Nick is smarter, yet I am always right. Go figure.
9. Who does the laundry? Me. Our deal used to be that I would sort, wash and dry and he would fold and put away. That doesn't seem to be the case anymore. However, if I am folding and he comes in the room, he is very good to help me.
10. Who pays the bills? I do
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at it, he does. If we are in it, then I am on the right side.
12. Who mows the lawn? Both, but if I mow, he is always the one to edge it.
13. Who cooks dinner? Kind of both. I hate cooking and I rarely have it started (or even figured out what we are having) before he gets home from work. We usually do it together.
14. Who drives? Ususally Nick, but on trips we will take turns (but he does it more).
15. Who is more stubborn? Me for sure. I'm kind of a brat.
16. Who kissed who first? It takes 2 to smooch, but I think he is the one who initiated it and wow--what a kiss!
17. Who asked who out first? He asked me and the first time I had to say no, but we went out a few days later.
18. Who proposed? Nick did after 10 days --and again--the first time I had to say no. Actually I told him that I couldn't say yes, but I couldn't say no and he told me "Never mind, I'll ask again later. On our two month anniversary of dating, he did the official proposal and this time I said "yes yes yes you big dork " or something like that.
19. Who is more sensitive? Me for sure. Sometime I wonder if that boy has emotion.
20. Who has more siblings? He does. There are 10 living children, 2 that died as babies and 1 half sister that I think he has only met once.
21. Who wears the pants? We each have a leg in. I think that we are pretty equal except I throw the bigger fits when needed.
I'll tag Paige and whoever else wants to do it.
2 comments:
Very entertaining! I can't believe Nick didn't take the proposal back when you called him a big dork!
I'm ready for an update (not just a color change--that doesn't count)...who's with me?
Certainly there's some pics from Pancake Fuesday (Fri/Tues) that need some sharing.
So you have time to change the color but not to do an update...come on now. It's not like your boys keep you busy or anything ;0)
Post a Comment