Monday, June 9, 2008

I'm back!!

Goal for today: Update the blog.

Check

Goal for tomorrow (or to be honest--sometime this week): Do a real update with pictures and everything.

Just wanted to let you all know that I am still alive and mostly well. Crazy as ever but we are loving our new house.

Gotta run!

7 comments:

Rio's Rider said...

Yea! A new blog post!
Call me when you have a minute.

Darla said...

Glad to know you are alive and kickin! Looking forward to seeing pictures of your new house, and of course your kids!
Love ya,
Darla

Sarah said...

Welcome back to the blogging world. I'm glad your doing well. I can't wait to see pics of the new house.

Paige and Jason said...

Boy you took the easy way out...no pictures, what's that all about? Just kidding, of course if we don't see some real posts soon your busted!

Joann said...

i'm glad you're back. i can't wait to see some picts.

The Wiser Side said...

YEAH!!! We will habitually check your blog and I checked it thinking "why?" there's nothing new, and much to our surprise. . .! WE are so excited for you guys-update us on your summer and all.
Love ya tons

Anonymous said...

That's not a nice post.... get our hopes up and we still don't get to see pictures of the new amazing house. Can't wait to see! :)

Karin