Thursday, November 13, 2008

My little boy is growing up!



I only have 4 minutes to get this done, but today is Seth's 4th b-day and as it seems to be the thing to do in the blogging world, here are the top 4 reasons I love Seth.

1. His infectious giggle. It is the cutest thing to hear him start laughing when he is really having a great time. I love it.
2. That he does not know the meaning of the word stranger. Okay, I guess that could be a bad thing, but in his mind, they are just friends he hasn't met yet.
3. His "whistle". He thinks he is whistling and it sure sounds like it, but he just has the highest pitch squeal you have ever heard. (dang, it is 12:01 now)
4. All the funny things he says. He comes up with his own words and he listens and copies a lot of things that I wished he wouldn't. I love it when he tells me that he can't do something because it is very "distresseding" uh, okay. There are many more things that he says that I can't come up with right now.
5. Okay, he is only 4 but there are so many things to love about him. He has an amazing exuberance for life. He is very (or can be) polite. He can have great conversations on the phone. He loves his primary teachers. He loves to say prayers and wants to say the prayer for every meal and every family prayer as well. He loves the story of Samuel the Lamanite. He is a sweet boy and contrary to what he tells me when he is angry with me, he will always be my favorite firstborn!


An example of his whistle!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

I can't believe it's been 4 years already!!!

Anonymous said...

Hearing him whistle made my day!
Are you ready to party? Only one more week!!!!!

Kim

Paige and Jason said...

No matter how old he gets he will still always be "my boooooyyyy"
what a sweetie, It was really fun having him and sam tonght. what fun little guys. just love em'

Darla said...

Wow..your baby is 4 years old! He's a little Nick still. You're such a cute family! Love ya!

Matt and Valerie said...

Can't wait to see him and the rest of you guys in just a few days. He and TJ seem to be a lot alike - Matthew said the same thing. Sure love you tons!
Val

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

He is very smart. :) Can you believe he is 4? It's crazy how fast kids grow up.