Monday, January 12, 2009

Don't get too excited...

This is not going to be a real post. I'm just letting you know that I'm still alive and kicking and I have a goal to do a real update this week. Don't give up on me (whoever is still left). Pictures and stories will soon follow.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I'll be waiting! I can't say much because I went 6 weeks without updating my blog...hey, I think it's a GOOD sign if you have better things to do over the holidays than sitting down to blog ;-)

Anonymous said...

I'll believe it when I see it!! Oh, I shouldn't be talking. At least you have a blog.

Kim

Sarah said...

I'm waiting too! :)

Paige and Jason said...

Yeah we've heard that one before. Lets see some proof hu? :-)

Hailey said...

:D
Big smile!
No rush... if you wait just a bit longer you can change your background to "Spring!" I'd be tempted to just change it to Spring now anyway, the ol' pay it forward blog posting technique. ;) You could make up stories from the future too!

Tiffani Warner said...

I found you! I was so excited. It's hard to keep the blog up to date. I am usually up late after the kids go to bed trying to hurry and post something.