Friday, March 6, 2009

excuses.....

Just in case I have a few readers left who haven't given up on me and my sorry excuse for a blog-- I'm sure most of you know, but if there are any readers that are not on facebook, there is a good reason why I no longer am posting. I am pregnant and if you know me when I am in this "delicate condition" you know that I feel pretty darn crappy most of the time. I am almost 12 weeks along, which makes me due Sept 20th. I am finally on some medication which will hopefully help me, but don't expect to hear anything from me until probably May when I usually get over this part. Hope you all are doing well. Toodles!

5 comments:

Monkeys ARDently In Sinc said...

Congrats! For all those years of waiting, now you will be blessed with THREE kids. That is so awesome!
Luv ya M!!

Cammi said...

Congratulations! Hopefully you will start to feel better soon!

Rio's Rider said...

Thinking "girl" thoughts for you. And it would be cool if you could have her on my birthday. I'm sure you wouldn't mind going a couple of weeks early, right?
Hope you're feeling perky again soon!

Rhiannon said...

I am on Fb, but had no idea. Congratulations and have fun! It's a wonderful time.

Karen said...

Wow!!! Congratulations. I, too, am on FB, but must not be very observant. I'm so happy for you all!!!