Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Oops--too soon!
So I guess I posted my last entry a little too soon. I went in to the dr. 3 days after making the announcement and we were not able to find a heartbeat. I wasn't too stressed about it because we always had a hard time finding the heartbeat on the boys for the first time. They sent us over to have an ultrasound and we discovered that our baby had died. It was not the news we were expecting, but we are doing great. Everyone around us has been so supportive and I really have been fine with everything. If we had been trying to get pregnant, or if this was our first pregnancy after years of trying, it would have been harder. But I figured that I better announce it because there are still people who are finding out and I think it is more uncomfortable for them than it is for me when I have to tell them. So thanks everyone for your support and if we end up having another one, I will try and wait a little longer before telling!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
michelle, i'm so sorry to hear this news! I hope all is well, please let me know if you need anything.
Oh Michelle. I'm so sorry. You sound like you're doing okay, but I'm sure there must be difficult days/moments; we're sending lots of prayers and hugs. Wish there was more we could do. xoxo
michelle,
i'm really sorry to hear this. please let me know what i can do for you. my thoughts are with you and your family.
love,
laura
Sorry michelle. It's not fun to be sick and not get a little reward out of it. We love you guys!!
Michelle I'm so sorry. It's really hard to have a miscarriage, it sounds like you are handling it well. Hang in there.
Oh Michelle, I am so sorry. Please know that I'm thinking of you. Hope you and the boys are doing okay. Miss you!
I am so sorry to here that you have to go through this!! My sister is dealing with the same thing right now. We will keep you in our prayers!!
Post a Comment