Wednesday, August 26, 2009

He's no baby.

Seth was so excited to go to preschool today. Such a big boy--but I love that he still has to take bunny with him. I will be very sad the day he decides he is too old for big blue bunny (or Marley, Sidney, Han Solo, Nigel, Bracelet or whatever name he is going by that week).

5 comments:

The Wiser Side said...

What a cutie!!
And oh my gosh....she lives!!! So glad! Love you guys

Jamie said...

I love it that he has a different name for bunny every week. When we ask Dylan what his dog is called he looks at us like we're stupid and says, "Uh, DOG!"

Chalise said...

YOU DID IT!!!! I love this picture of Seth

Melisa said...

Will now that you know I am stalker I guess I will comment cant just spy any more!!!

.:emily:. said...

MICHELLE! Holy cow! I'm so glad you saw those pics on Christy's blog so you could say something! How are you?! I can't believe your boys are so big. Wow, how time flies.
Email me! emjones_14@yahoo.com
:)