We have decided that we are going to try and create a blog to keep everyone updated with our lives, since I am so bad at emailing people. This way, you only have to look at the numerous pictures of my boys if you want to!
We are doing well. Nick has been keeping really busy with work and impressing people left and right. He did a presentation for the president of the bank today and it went over extremely well. I am so proud of him and how well he does his job.
I spent the day with a couple of our nieces and their children who are in from out of town. They both have baby girls that were born weeks apart from Sam. It is fun to see them together. It is a little crazy that Seth has cousins who have children older than him, but that is what you get with a big family right?
Seth is great. He is a very busy little boy who has been cracking me up lately with what he has to say. For example.... When Sam was crying, he went up to him and said "That is a bad choice Sam" and "Daddy, you are in time out. I'm setting the timer for 3 minutes. Sit in the chair and stay" I told him he was cute and he said that he was "likeable". I questioned what he said and he repeated "Like-a-ble.... Likeable" like I was so stupid for asking. He is extremely smart and constantly amazes us.
Sam is growing up so quickly and really starting to develop a personality. He smiles a lot and it seems like he is trying to laugh, but he can't figure out how to do it on a consistent basis. He loves to grab his toes and he is doing SO much better about not being held all the time. He still doesn't enjoy being alone for long, but more things besides me are entertaining him now.
My life is pretty much just keeping up with the boys. We do spend time with our friends and I'm lucky that my friends and Seth's friends are all part of the same families. We have a few exciting things planned for the summer. We are taking Seth for a ride on the Heeber Creeper this Saturday as he is fascinated with trains right now. We are going up to Bear Lake the first part of August for a few days. We have couple of trips to Parowan planned and we will be going to see Brian Regan in August. So those are what we have to look forward to. I'm sure the summer will be gone before we know it and Nick will be back in school. I am not excited about that!
Well, it sounds like Sam is waking up. Back to my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment