
Not quite sure what happened to the corner of this picture though!
Seth's 3rd b-day cake. You can't really tell from this picture, but it was actually quite twisted. I didn't have time to do anything fancy, but I didn't want it to be a plain cake either. I had a few new emergency vehicles that I was saving for Christmas, but I thought I could just make a road with frosting and put them on and he would be thrilled. Well, I also got some of his bushes, animals and signs from his old train set. Nick noticed that I had a pedestrian crossing sign so he asked if he should make a crosswalk with the frosting. That got our sickly creative juices flowing and we decided to have a truck hitting the pedestrian in the crosswalk and the ambulance, firetruck and police car there assisting. Our friends asked if counseling was one of his b-day presents. I'm sure someday it will have to be.
Sam loves to give Bo noggins.
Seth's 3rd b-day cake. You can't really tell from this picture, but it was actually quite twisted. I didn't have time to do anything fancy, but I didn't want it to be a plain cake either. I had a few new emergency vehicles that I was saving for Christmas, but I thought I could just make a road with frosting and put them on and he would be thrilled. Well, I also got some of his bushes, animals and signs from his old train set. Nick noticed that I had a pedestrian crossing sign so he asked if he should make a crosswalk with the frosting. That got our sickly creative juices flowing and we decided to have a truck hitting the pedestrian in the crosswalk and the ambulance, firetruck and police car there assisting. Our friends asked if counseling was one of his b-day presents. I'm sure someday it will have to be.
Sam loves to give Bo noggins. 




4 comments:
So what's the deal, You and Chalise can leave comments on each others page but leave me out.....FOR RUDE!!!. I guess Im not part of the cool click yet:-(
I really like what you have done with your blog. Its cool. Your camera takes such good clear photos. I wish mine did. By the way the picture of the boys in the tub, I don't think anything happened to the picture, I think it's just the edge of the bathtub.
Okay I left a comment but for some reason it's not showing it.
Hey Chelle,
It made me so sad to hear that Bo might not even make it to Christmas. Believe it or not, I wish I could be there to say my goodbyes and give him a big ol' hug. He's been a good dog for you guys. I love all the other pictures - what cute boys! It makes me excited to have my two boys as well. I sure love and miss you guys!
Love,
Val
You've had Bo forever... so sad.
Such cute pictures. I love all the babies together. Sorry I didn't see you while in Utah.
Karin
Post a Comment