Monday, January 21, 2008

Not much to look at but she sure could kiss!

We've had a hard couple of days. Last Thursday, we had to put our cat Callie to sleep. We could tell that she was not doing super great--she was even more skinny than normal, but she seemed to be doing okay. Then last Wednesday she just seemed to crash and it was like her body was shutting down. We finally decided it was time to take her in. Even though we knew it was time, it was still so hard. We have had her for about 12 years and she was such a sweet cat--even though most people didn't even know we had her--she was very timid and would hide if anyone was here. I will sure miss her sitting on my lap every night as I stay up way too late playing on the computer.

She loved to lick hair (not so much mine since it was too long)

And when she wanted to lick you, she would stand up and grab you!

1 comment:

Chalise said...

Michelle
I didin't realize that you guys put Callie down. That's so sad. Like I said, she was my favorite.