I'm so frustrated. My computer was fried last week and I'm going crazy without it. Talk about serious withdrawal. Anyway, I just want all my faithful readers to not give up on me. I'm hoping to have my computer back next week and in the meantime, I will try to commandeer Nick's work computer again and check in. I have many pictures to download and post. Plus I need to get back to stalking...
5 comments:
sure. . .it's all just an excuse to continue to drag us along :o)
You make me laugh. :)
We though we saw you with a pair of Binoculars! ((Stalker)) :)
bummer I would go CraZy without my stalking tool. hope it gets fixed soon. I'll be waiting for the new picts
You really only get so much time away, you know. You know what they say about excuses...;)
I mean we could work out a deal where we use your Washer and Dryer and you use our computer...lol!
I want to see a blog about your new curbing.
Post a Comment