Wednesday, August 27, 2008

New obsession!

So I have become addicted to Facebook lately. I'm staying up until all sorts of unhealthy hours trying to track down long lost friends. So far I have been able to find a bunch from past jobs and clear back to high school (which is farther back then I care to admit). So if you read this and you have a facebook account and I don't have you as a friend, please invite me to be yours. I'm really enjoying it so far, but I know I have much to learn!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Nick emailed me with your blog page. I'll add it to my list of blogs and check back often to see what you guys are up to. Ours is joshandelizabeth.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. I may need to join this facebook thing. A lot of my family members talk about it, it's just that this blog thing takes enough of my time I don't know if I could do it!

The Wiser Side said...

I too just become aquaited with it. I had a friend ask what it was and i said "just another way to waste GOBS of time, but fun to find old friends!"

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

I just got a facebook too and am trying not to get addicted. We'll be in town again next month. Lunch??? Sounds good to me. Plus I really want to see your house.

Love ya!!!

P.S. 13 years?? That is so crazy it has already been that long. I remember when Nick lived with us, then his mission, your wedding, etc. I've always loved you guys so much and looked up to you tons. Still do just so you know!!!

Paige and Jason said...

Come ON woman, lets get something new up there can we?