Saturday, November 7, 2009
I want to win!!!
Have you all given up on me posting? Yeah, I probably would have too. In case any of you are reading this, you should check out my friends website. www.todaysgiveaway.net to see the awesome things you can win. I have already won 3 times (totally by chance, I promise. she is WAY to honest to rig it). Anyway, she is having a giveaway to her other business which is a vinyl company called Delicate Expressions. She has some great stuff that she offers and you can do custom orders as well. I really want to win this giveaway as it will help out with my Christmas shopping. So enter to win, but don't take the winning from me or I will have to hurt you. Hope you are well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow you must really want to win if it got you to post on your blog!
Post a Comment