Seth cracks me up. I have been asking him lately what he wants for Christmas (or his birthday) and he usually always answers with the same request "a train with no hookers". That is great by itself, but when I just asked him, he informed me all he wants is "some toilet paper and little bit of toys". Easy kid to please--I would like to have some toilet paper as well and it is kind of an unspoken rule in our house to keep the hookers out. Don't you just love kids?
9 comments:
No hookers and toilet paper. He wins most random Christmas requests ever! :) Cute boy.
Karin
he he he that kid has a personality like no other.
Those darn hookers, always trying to sabatage trains. Well we can't wait to see you soon. Take care
We love the funny things that they say! That is one thing that they do grow out of :(
That is so cute. I don't have any boys...what would 'hookers' be?? And toilet paper, that's great!
Hey, I just got a request from Seth Liechty on facebook... not your Seth is it?
okay Chelle, time for a new update. :-) Sure love ya!
That Seth is quite a character! I can hardly wait to see what he's like at age 15! Merry Christmas..and happy 2009!Can't wait to see you in the summer! (at this point, I can't wait till summer!)
okay - you are WAY past time for an update. I want to see some pics of my darling nephews (and you too). Hope you had a great New Year. Love ya!
Post a Comment