Sam having his first chat with Santa. Notice Sam's long hair?? Let me tell you about the conversation that happened at our house that night after the kids were in bed.....
Nick: "Oh Michelle, you are so observant"
Me: "What, did you get your hair cut today?"
Nick: "No, I didn't"
Me: "Did you cut Sam's hair tonight?" (I had been visiting teaching)
Nick: "Yes, and you didn't even notice, so you can't give me a hard time about not noticing things".
*****Slience******
Me: "So you cut my babies hair for the first time without me. Did you take any pictures?"
Nick: "No"
Me: "Did you save any hair?"
Nick: "Umm....no"
Me: Hmmmm (which was NOT said in a happy tone of voice)
Nick: "I'm so sorry, it is still in the garbage, let me go look for you. I know I can find some under the spaghetti that you threw out. I just know I can find some, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry..." grovel grovel :-)
Nick has now learned that you NEVER do any of the firsts without me present with the camera!
Seth decorating his first Gingerbread house.
Giving the Wise Men a ride on the ferris wheel. I'm sure it was a first for them.
We acted out the Nativity scene on Christmas Eve. I was Mary and Sam was a little lamb (we had to improvise with a couple of the costumes....)
Nick was Joseph and my nephew Kimball was baby Jesus.
Seth was a shepherd and my niece Myra was the angel. She loves playing dress-up with all of our old dance costumes and she was so excited to be the angel.
The kids with their new pajamas on Christmas Eve.
Seth was so excited about his new "Big Thomas".
Sam actually had fun unwrapping a few presents.
Our little Jedi Seth-Wan-Kanobi
My gals!!! When I lived in Cedar we had a tradition of making Chinese food on New Years Eve and since we wouldn't be there this year, we had to do it a little early. Great times!
Can you tell who likes Nutella? And really, who doesn't?
2 comments:
Oh Seth Oh Sam! Sam is happy! CUUUUTE! Ohhhh I like Nutella! so says Nathan. :)
He loved the pictures, I do too!
WOW I'm so proud of you. Now lets not wait another month before your next update :-) Just kidding. I don't have much room to talk. Love your blog.
Your favorite "sista"
Post a Comment