We finally got a bunch of our landscaping done. Not much of the little details like bushes, trees and flowers, but we got the grass in the front and back as well as the retaining wall, gravel and wood chips. We should be getting our fence in the next couple of weeks. Seth was so excited to get to ride in the bobcat and help !

There was a beautiful rainbow tonight so I thought I would include some pictures of it that also show the yard. This is in our back yard. The fence will go right in front of the trees.


Seth has had so much fun this summer playing with his cousins that he doesn't get to see very often. We figured since TJ and Seth have the same b-day, they should have the same pajamas as well.

Addie, Seth and TJ
Luke, Seth, TJ and Collin. Give these boys a few years and I think we will have some real trouble makers on our hands.

Ian, Seth, Sam and Brandon. Seth loves having all his Chicago cousins come to visit!
My boys really love animals. We were at the park and a family had some puppies there. They were so cute and if they weren't $500 each, maybe I would consider getting one.


Speaking of animals, we had to take our cat Belle in today and have her put down. She was getting pretty old and she has always been our "special needs" cat. We got her 2 months after we got married, so she has been with us since almost the beginning. It was pretty sad, but it was time. We think the rainbow today was for her. She was purring right up to the end. Here is Seth saying his goodbye before we took her in. For all of you keeping track, that is 3 pets we have had to put down in the last 8 months. Both the cats we have left are both getting on in years, but hopefully they have a few more years in them...this is killing me!
A few more pictures of Sam making a total mess of himself when eating. And now you can see why!



And just because I think Nick is cute.....
5 comments:
Oh I am so sorry to hear about Bell. Man this has been a hard year for your animals (and you). I'll miss her dragging belly. These are some cute pictures.
chalise
Kinda weird that now I have more animals then you do. Those were great pictures. It took me a minute to figure out where the pix with all the boys had been taken. I am glad to see some new updates!!
Oh sadness. WE love the house picture with the rainbow-you are so special! Mich you're hair is getting so dark. Nick we love you too!
Love the updates Michelle! You have such cute kids! It was great seeing you this summer.
Love ya,
Darla
You guys make a very cute family. Hurry back home we miss you. :)
Post a Comment