Don't get smart with me missy...you were way over due and you know it!!!!!!!!!!:0)
Hey Michelle,Today, the 11th is your b-day isn't it? Happy Happy Birthday to you!love,Suzy Bindrup
Hi Paige! Michelle, I love your update. :) Happy Birthday, late. Love you!!!KarinP.S. I'm coming in October. I'll only be there a week but we won't be back again until Feb. I would love to see your new house and boys.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Don't get smart with me missy...you were way over due and you know it!!!!!!!!!!
:0)
Hey Michelle,
Today, the 11th is your b-day isn't it? Happy Happy Birthday to you!
love,
Suzy Bindrup
Hi Paige!
Michelle, I love your update. :) Happy Birthday, late. Love you!!!
Karin
P.S. I'm coming in October. I'll only be there a week but we won't be back again until Feb. I would love to see your new house and boys.
Post a Comment