Nick's family does not all get together very often, but his brother Mike was visiting from Norway as well as a niece from Switzerland so we got many of us together for dinner and visiting. With a family as large as his, it is not very often that everyone can be together, but with the exception of one brother (and his family) as well as 8 nieces/nephews and their families, I think everyone else was there.
All the siblings minus baby brother Eric. You are lucky if you can get a shot of all of them together without at least one of them pulling some crazy face. From what I understand, it used to really tick off their dad.
A few days later, we got to welcome a new sister-in-law to the family. Nick's brother George married fabulous Sara and we are so happy to have her and her 4 kids in our family.
1 comment:
And I am so happy to be part of your amazing family too!
Post a Comment