Monday, October 27, 2008

Attempt at family pictures...

Tonight was a little frustrating. We tried to take family pictures since we haven't done one since Seth was turning one (he's 4 in a few weeks) and the one my parents have on their wall was when Seth was like 6 months. Needless to say, we are way overdue. We tried a week or so ago, and it just did not go well. We thought we would torture ourselves and try once more. Again, it was insane. Hopefully with a little photo shop, we can do enough head swapping to get one picture where everyone is looking at the camera with at least a pleasant look on their face. THOSE DARN BOYS!!!

I loved this one--it seemed like things were going pretty well until we noticed that Sam is LICKING the fence. Yummy!


I actually love this one of Seth. I sure have a cute little guy!



Most of the time Sam would only smile at the camera when one of us would hold him close. If all 4 of us were in the picture, he would either be looking to the side or look just plain dopey.



If we can get something that actually works of all of us, I will have to post it. However, I'm not holding my breath....

4 comments:

Cammi said...

so cute! I love that he is licking the fence... my sister does photography... candilynphotography.blogspot.com if you are interested :) she does a great great job!!

hey, she even captured my wild children, not an easy task!

The Wiser Side said...

We completly understand!-We were trying to take pics before the trunk or treat-you would have thought we were asking them to do higher math-if one's smiling the others are looking who knows where! That's when sometimes I think "maybe it is worth it to get a professional"

Sara Liechty said...

What a cute family! I completely understand the whole family picture trouble! It's so fun!

ak studio & design said...

Michelle - I can't believe how big your kids are! So cute...I am coming to Lehi November 7th and if you want some help I would love to take some pics of your kids. I seriously think kids know that it is picture day and important to mommy and so they just act like stinkers to stress us out. Let me know...