Created by Bunk Beds Pedia
Nick took the test and he survived 1 Min and 6 Sec. (Screaming like a sissy girl the whole time.) Ha!
It's about time woman! By the way all 4 of you (Darla, Chalise, Valerie) are pretty stingy with your comments! Lets work on that shall we :-)
Hee-hee, I like to think you took this idea from me, as I never knew you even had a blog. How'd you find me?Miss ya!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Nick took the test and he survived 1 Min and 6 Sec. (Screaming like a sissy girl the whole time.) Ha!
It's about time woman! By the way all 4 of you (Darla, Chalise, Valerie) are pretty stingy with your comments! Lets work on that shall we :-)
Hee-hee, I like to think you took this idea from me, as I never knew you even had a blog. How'd you find me?
Miss ya!
Post a Comment