Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall Fun!

I seem to be having some troubles with moving my photos around, so I guess it will just be a big jumbled mess. Here are some of the things we have been up to lately.



We had our ward Halloween party on Saturday night. It is hard to tell because the picture is dark, but we went as Little Red Riding Hood, the big bad wolf, the woodsman and to round out the family...Thomas the Train (I guess we could have ridden on him out of the forest).


The woodsman and little Red



Our city does a main street trick or treat thing every year. Most business on Main give out little treats for a couple of hours. It was our first time doing it and the boys had a great time. The above picture is of Seth doing his "kick or treat" at the local Karate shop. I guess I missed the kick (actually I think it was a punch).



Last week we took the boys to let them pick out a pumpkin. We keep saying that we are going to carve them, but we are days away from Halloween and they still sit untouched on our front porch. Oh well, they add to the decor!







We went to our neighborhood Halloween party last weekend had a great time. There were some great costumes. Here are a few of my favorites!









(this one is for you Val --or I guess I should say Matthew)






The scariest part of this costume was how well he walked in those heels. I'm thinking he must have some experience with that....





6 comments:

Chalise said...

Turned out adorable. What an amazing mask Nick is wearing. Wherever did you find it. I really like the family pictures by the way. Your hair looks great
Chalis

Sarah said...

I have to say...Shane is the ugliest woman I have EVER seen! How did you look at that all night? :) I love your costumes, you always do such a good job! By the way, Sat. and Mon. are both good for us so you and Nick decide and let us know.

Anonymous said...

I loved seeing all the costumes. What a fun party!

Paige and Jason said...

You are very creative and it looks like you had fun at the party. I never really do much for halloween. Jason needs to dress up this year...any ideas. He doesn't want to be "white trash" which is ok since I already loaned that out to another friend. Anyway it looks like you had a good time.

Kerry said...

That night was way fun. See you guys on Friday! :)

Darla said...

Great costumes~! I love the little wood cutter guy with Little Red Riding hood.
You guys are a creative bunch! Love ya.