Cute photo...Wow, you really are a great photographer. hee hee. No, really, you are great! Now you need to post one of the ones with you in it. :) I know you have them. Oh, did I just say that out loud. hee hee
So cute! Did you take it? I love it! Congrats on your new calling! You will do awesome. And I hear you are serving with Susan, lucky you, and lucky her! She is amazing, tell her hi! :)
12 comments:
Awww...I sure hope this means new family pix for mom and dads wall soon. You are SORELY outdated!
Awesome shot! And I love the sepia tone. You're becomming quite the photographer! Such a fun dad and son picture.
Aaaawwwwwe, fer cute!
Loved your post about the dog/cat! Cracked me up!
totally darling! love it!
Adorable. Really, super cute. I love how Seth has his hand in his pocket too. Definitely worthy for a wall-hanging. :)
Love ya!
Karin
cute!! Your family is way cute.
Oh and cute blog!
cute picture
What a talent you have! That picture is so cute!
I'm pretty mad at you RS ladies for stealing Jenn from us, but I guess we can still be friends. : )
Cute photo...Wow, you really are a great photographer. hee hee. No, really, you are great! Now you need to post one of the ones with you in it. :) I know you have them. Oh, did I just say that out loud. hee hee
So cute! Did you take it? I love it! Congrats on your new calling! You will do awesome. And I hear you are serving with Susan, lucky you, and lucky her! She is amazing, tell her hi! :)
That is a really awsome picture! I love the matching stripes!
Post a Comment