Saturday, October 18, 2008

It's payback time

For those of you who know my cat Reggie, you know how he used to torment Callie all the time (he called it "an attempt to get some lovin", but with how obnoxious he was, there was no way she would put out). Well, he now knows how it feels to have something climbing all over you and chewing relentlessly. Please ignore the messy house.


6 comments:

Rio's Rider said...

Umm...Where's this messy part you were refering to?

I think that puppy's going to get some skin taken off the end of his nose soon!

Sarah said...

That puppy is the cutest thing ever. And oh my gosh I love your hair that color.

Also, a bag of puppy food does not constitute a messy house. Come over here, I'll show you a messy house. ;-)

Monkeys ARDently In Sinc said...

I agree - where's the messy house you were referring to? Sheesh, to HAVE such a clean house would be great!
Nice conference talk in the background.....
Miss ya!

Paige and Jason said...

Tee hee hee, Go Jack Jack. Reggie deserves a little of his own medicine. Please come over and make my house as "messy" as yours apparently is.

Darla said...

What goes around, comes around, right? cute puppy! Aren't they "fun"?

The Wiser Side said...

I love how you could read both of your cat's mindsets.