I promise I am not going to devote this blog to videos of my pets, but I just thought I would show you how patient my cat is. He sure has to put up with a lot from these beasts in my house.
Michelle - We will be around that whole weekend so just give me a call if you want to come out or anything...sorry to hear about Sam being sick. That is the worst!
Ahhhh...that cat is going to learn to run when he sees the dog and Sam coming at him. You must have fun at your house! The boys can't wait to meet him. Love ya!
This is hilarious! You have adorable little boys. It's too bad we no longer live by each other. Our boys are pretty close in age. So you guys moved not too long after we did, huh? How do you like Spanish Fork vs. Cedar? Our blog is http://davidandlacieknight.blogspot.com/ We would love to better keep in touch.
9 comments:
Poor cat, is right! This is such a funny video. Your blog is so cute.
WWF Tag teamin' :)
I get a chuckle out of this video every time I see it.
Patient cat is right. I laughed at that one. Sam is gonna be a wrestler.
Awww...I don't know if I feel more sorry for Sam or the cat.
I'm glad that cat didn't retaliate...he does seem to have a lot of patience.
I don't know if we've seen wrestling this good since the 1998 Royal Rumble! If this is a tag team match, where is Reggie's partner?
I hope the kiddos are feeling better. I'm sorry we couldn't get together this weekend. Let's plan something soon. Call me. :)
Michelle -
We will be around that whole weekend so just give me a call if you want to come out or anything...sorry to hear about Sam being sick. That is the worst!
Ahhhh...that cat is going to learn to run when he sees the dog and Sam coming at him. You must have fun at your house! The boys can't wait to meet him.
Love ya!
This is hilarious! You have adorable little boys. It's too bad we no longer live by each other. Our boys are pretty close in age. So you guys moved not too long after we did, huh? How do you like Spanish Fork vs. Cedar? Our blog is http://davidandlacieknight.blogspot.com/
We would love to better keep in touch.
Post a Comment